martes, 29 de junio de 2010

Questions game

My very dear friend Max, is playing a game with some funny questions. Well, Max, I'd like to play with you, I love games!
The questions are:

1) How did you get your name?
I really don't know, but I think it was because my Mom thought it was a funny name.

2) How do you feel about baths?
Oh, I love baths. We cats are very clean creatures, so I bathe myself several times a day. But I HATE baths with water. Water is only for drink. Mom tried to give me a bath once, but it was a war. I told her that baths are a personal process, so she should stay out of mine.

3) What is your favorite food?
I love my Science Diet food, it's very tasty. But I also love salmon dinner and prawns.

4) If you could have any animal sibling, what would you pick?
Mmm, I think I'd like a mousie... he, he, he.

5) On a scale of 1-10, 1 being "roses" and 10 being "kill you dead" how bad do your farts stink?
That's a really funny question. I asked Mom and she said that she has never have an "encounter", with that side of me, so maybe I'm just a neutral, non-smelling kind of guy. But the litter box, oh, that's another story.

Max, thanks for letting me play.

Ola kala!


5 comentarios:

  1. I'm so glad you played the game! You had some excellent answers and made us laugh. How are you liking your new house?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Loved your answers - so cute - just like you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pirulo those are great answers - we especially think the mouse sibling answer is awesome and very smart too!

    ResponderEliminar