martes, 15 de junio de 2010

I've been moved... Part IV

Finally, the time has come: it's time to talk about the new fun park. First of all, Mom says it's in progress. What does that mean? Apparently, that it will change in size or form, I don't know. Until now, it has two main areas. This is like a balcony, we can see out form here.

The other area is a little tool's house that is almost empty and we have space to sleep, hide and our litter box is there, too.

This is the communication hole to enter the tool house.

I still miss my hanging out days. Laser eyes for Mom.

Ola kala!

2 comentarios:

  1. That doesn't look like a fun park. It looks like a jail to me. We gonna have to bust you out of there. Help is coming so hang in there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh poor poor baby! You don't look very happy. But you know, you'll get used to it - eventually. It's hard to go from freedom to being in a cage.

    ResponderEliminar