viernes, 11 de junio de 2010

I'v been moved... Part 2

As I told all of you before, I'm in the new house... well, technically is not a new house, but the old one and we are returning. Today, Mom let me out of the bedroom, but not out of the house. Immediately walked around looking for an open door, but Mom was very careful.

The only good thing today was that Mom saw me so stressed that she took me and gave me a relaxing head rub.

Ahhhh, that was good.

I'll continue tomorrow with the story of what Prince did just before we move and pictures of the first phase of my new fun park.

Ola kala!

4 comentarios:

  1. Awww, nothing like head scritchies to make you feel better!! We know you'll love the new place in no time - think of all the new hidey spots!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Piru,
    Hang in there buddy; you'll get use to the house in no time.
    Jake the red tabby.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Iz so sorry, it iz so stressful to haz a new howse but i bet you will find owt lots of good stuff that you will luv abowt it vurry soon *hugs*

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Awww - friend, I'm so sorry you are stressed out. It's hard getting used to a new place and new smells. It's good you have your mama to give you head rubs.

    ResponderEliminar