sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

I've been moved... Part III

I didn't believe Prince when, the day before the move, he told me that it was our last day of freedom.
He was right.
The thing is that he invited me to have some drinks to say good bye to our hanging out days. I said no, but he had his drinks alone anyway.

Prince likes the Puertorrican "ron".

I think that Prince went a little our of control. I told him that he was wrong and that he shouldn't drink that liquid. He never listens to me.

He told me that he was going to get drunk with or without me.

He's already a little dizzy.

Look at him laughing at me.

But now he's locked with me. Who's laughing now? Mmm, nobody.

Ola kala.

Note: No pet was harm during this post.

2 comentarios:

  1. Funny! hope it gets better for you two.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LOL, Prince is so funny; hope he's recover soon.
    Jake the red tabby

    ResponderEliminar