martes, 8 de junio de 2010

Out and about... and with a gift basket

Yes, I'm alive. I stayed out aaaaaaaalllllllll night. Well, at 12:30 A.M. I knocked the door and Mom, lucky for me was still awake, opened. She told me: "Oh, so you decided to come in after all". I didn't bother to answer, I went straight to my food and ate as fast as I could. Before 5 minutes I was ready to hit the road again. So I began my little "dance" where I meaw and do little jumps to tell Mom I want to go out again. She looked at me with disapproval, but opened the door anyway; Prince and I ran out as fast as we could . How sweet is the freedom. Anyway, after a while, been out got old, so I went to the back of the house and slept on the balcony until the morning came.

Meanwhile, the stack of boxes is getting higher. It's like been in a labyrinth, but I like it a lot because I can explore and supervise at the same time.

Mom says that her things are like gremlins and they multiply by the minute.

And about the gift basket. I'm so excited: I won The Anipal Times raffle for @Schmittysays' New Yorkie gift basket generously donated by schmittysays.com! Cokie the cat gave me the news, I couldn't believe it. It's the first time I win something and this is so amazing. I hope it arrives soon. Thank you very much, Cokie the cat and Schmittysays!

Mom says that, for this, I should behave to show my gratitude. I think she's right. So, for this wonderful gift, for the comments of all my furry friends telling me to be a good boy and for Mom I promise I'll try harder to be a good kitty.

- He's crossing his paws!
- Shut up, Prince!
It's not true.

One last note. Maybe I will not write for two or three days because of the moving, but I'll tell you all about it the next time.

Ola kala!

3 comentarios:

  1. Piruol we are so glad you came home! We know your mom is happy you are back and hopefully you have learned that it is better to be at home! And wow, a gift is very cool - we bet it will be awesome and can't wait to see it!

    Tell your mom that we hope the move goes well - we know moving can be very tough! And we will see you once you are back!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Congratulations on winning friend. That is great news. Good luck on the move. Think about all the neat adventures you will have checking out your new place.

    ResponderEliminar