miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #10: How Annoying!

I love cameras, when I see one I make poses and show my floofy belly.  But, Prince hates the flashy box, so, he gets annoyed when Mom or The Other One gets near him with that thing.  Here's what happened to him:

It's time for a little nap.

This is a great place: it's high, with shadow and just a ray of the Sun...
... and there's a great view.


Oh, no!  Here comes The Other One with the flashy box to interrupt my nap.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!! DON'T YOU SHOOT THAT THING TOWARDS ME!!!

MOOOOOMMMM!!! TELL THE OTHER ONE TO LEAVE ME ALONE OR I'LL PUT THE BITEY ON HER!


I was late for the linky list, but I couldn't let go of the opportunity to show these funny pics.

Ola kala!

6 comentarios:

  1. What a male diva! C'mon Prince, put the bitey on the flashy box!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMC - dat is a great picture of being annoyed. Who cares it if was late - it was a great shot.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm glad you shared these even if they were a little late. These pictures are too funny!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Pirulo! We are so behind - we saw you got lost but then got found again - don't do that again! Our mom is glad you are back and kind of glad she was late seeing it because she would have been sad (even though you were back, she would be sad you had left!) So you can't do it again, not just for your mom and The other one, but for us too!

    Ok, so on to this post - well, we understand being annoyed by the flashy box - we put up with it mostly, but we think Prince had the right idea to complain about it!! But we say he should complain but let them take the pictures because he is handsome (and of course you should always have your picture taken Piru because you are handsome too!)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow!! Looks at your mouth! You shouted at your mom and she still didn't listen!

    But I am glad in a way! I love your pictures!

    ResponderEliminar