sábado, 23 de octubre de 2010

I was lost, but Mom found me

Yes, I got lost yesterday.  Uf, what a terrible experience!  This morning, Mom let me go to my hanging out time at the backyard.  Later, the garbage truck decided to visit my street.  Prince and I got very nervous.  Prince went to the door of The Other One and meawed, she opened the door and let him in.  I, instead of doing the same as Prince, decided to run away.  What?! Those trucks make a terrific noise, you wouldn't expected for me to think clearly during that stressful situation, would you?
Anyway, The Other One went out to go to her work, but didn't find me around, so she called Mom and told her that I was gone.  Mom walked around searching for me, too, but didn't found me.  So, she jumped into her car and drove all around the block several times calling me like crazy.  I was inside a neighbor's backyard.  I don't know how I got there because there's a very tall fence.  When she returned home I heard her and, when she stepped out of her car, on the other side of the house, I called her.  "Meaw?", meaning, "are you done yet driving around?  Can you come pick me up like NOW?"  She was so happy to see me.  I was so happy, too, but acted cool (don't tell her).
After that, Mom gave me some prawns and left to work.  I'm home safe with my family.

I want to thank all my old and new Twitter friends for their purrrs, meaws and pawcircle.  It worked!!!

Here are some of the messages: (as you know, Twitter puts first the last Twitt, so it's like reading it backwards- he-he)

»
Erika K Saunders
@
@ piru my furriend! ize so glad nofing bad happened to you, stay wif Momsy, they iss gud for kittehs! YAY!
»
Ruthi
@
@ Oh,I just now saw your tweet! Yeah,most cats hate big noises. I'm so glad it turned out OK!!And you are back where you belong!!
»
Maximus
@
@ What?! You were GONE?! *runs around frantically*
»
Mario
@
@ hi buddy. It is so very nice to see you tonight. Did you find your own way home or did your mom find you?
»
Teddy Bear
@
@ thanks so much for the link. You're a very handsome mancat too. Human sissy is part of staff(hee hee) Hope Mom's foot is better
»
Teddy Bear
@ We don't know each other but so glad you got back home. Also my human sissy is puerto rican. xxx
»
Wheatie the Cat
Good news! @ is back home! Yay! :D
»
Erika K Saunders
@ ize soo glad you were found so fast! ***bik kitteh smoooches***
»
Mario
@
@ hi Wheatie. We're very happy to announce that @ is back home now. We're so happy.
»
Wheatie the Cat
RT @: Immediate needed for @ who ran away from home due to loud scary noise. Positive energy needed.
»
Mr Tibbs
@
@ Am relieved. Have been worrying about this!
»
Ruthi
@ Oh Piru! so glad to hear your "adventure" turned out well,darned trucks!
»
Mario
THANKS everyone for for @ - he's back home safe with his mom. YAY - we're so happy.
»
Mario
@
@ YAY - we were all so worried. Did you come back on your own or did your mama find you?
»
»
Erika K Saunders
@
@ @ Piru iss home YAY! ize twitter iss all broken Auntie, fanks for gud news!
»
dana moody
@
@ kitten, did you see? @ came home! Yay! It was your magic paw!!
»
sheila odom
RT @: @ @ Piru ran out when loud truck scared hims come home Piru/ oh do hope he comes back xx
»
Erika K Saunders
@
@ @ Piru ran out when loud truck scared hims come home Piru
»
Kathe Garbrick
@
@ Yay!! No more running away, ok? Stay safe at home ;)
»
Lily T
@
@ YAY! So glad your Mom found you-I was worried! Bet your Mom feels a lot better now that you're home too! Purrrrs @
»
BZTAT
Yay!!! Purrrrrrrrr RT @: @ I'm back, thanks for the purrss!
»
YourDailyCute
BIG yay! RT @: @ @ Good news!!! Piru is home safe!!! Was at a neighbor's backyard. Thanks 4 purrrs.
»
BZTAT
Yay!!! RT @: @ @ Good news!!! Piru is home safe!!! Was at a neighbor's backyard. Thanks 4 purrrs.
»
Amber Alert for Pets
@
@ Glad he's home.
»
dana moody
Great news! RT @: @ Good news!!! Piru is home safe!!! Was at a neighbor's backyard. Thanks for the purrrs
»
dana moody
needed for @ who ran away from home due to loud scary noise. Positive energy needed dat he returns home. RT
»
YourDailyCute
RT @: RT @: Please, purrrs for Piru, he got lost this morning; ran away cause a loud noise of a truck.
»
BZTAT
RT @: Please, purrrs for Piru, he got lost this morning; ran away cause a loud noise of a truck.
»
BrewskieButt
RT @: Please, purrrs for Piru, he got lost this morning; ran away cause a loud noise of a truck.
»
BZTAT
@
@ Oh dear! I hope he is found soon!
»
Lily T
@ I hate it when I hear abt lost anipals-makes me sad until I know they r home. So I'll keep PURRRRING 4 @ 2 go home!
»
Lily T
RT @: HEY PALS-we nd lots of purrs for @ dat he come home. Ran away 2day cuz of loud scary noise. purr purr come home.
»
Kathe Garbrick
RT @: HEY PALS -we need lots of purrs for @ dat he come back home. Ran away today cuz of loud scary noise. purr purr...
»
katz cats
RT @: HEY PALS -we need lots of purrs for @ dat he come back home. Ran away today cuz of loud scary noise. purr purr...
»
Maggie Tortie Kat
@
@ oh no! Love @ Come home!!!!!
»
Theodoro Jones
OhMyGodNAngels... pls, help Piru back home! RT @ Piru ran away cause a loud noise of a truck. Mom is searching him

Erika K Saunders
@
@ oh noes ***scrape scrape***chufff chufff***chuff chuffff** Piru, feel da power, follow beam home!

5 comentarios:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't see that you went missing. I'm glad you found your way home and you're safe now. You even got prawns. What could be better. Kisses and good wishes, my furrend. xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Whew - I'm so happy you are home again. You can see by all the #pawcircle comments, there were a bunch of us anipals very very worried bout you. There is magic power in dat #pawcircle.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm so glad it was a little adventure and you returned home safely and quickly. My kittehs are allowed outside during the day but Girl makes them come in for the night and she gets frantic if she can't find them. And we would have been frantic if we couldn't find you either!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. So glad you made it home again. I'm so behind on stuff I wasn't even aware that you were missing. Please stay home and stay safe. I'd be so sad if something bad happened to you.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Piru,
    I am so glad you found your way home safely, big hug to you my friend.
    Jake the red tabby

    ResponderEliminar