In that space it used to be a palm tree where I scratched my nails every morning. Oh, I'm going to miss that tree. Mom saved a piece of log to built me a cat tree; we'll see.
Meanwhile, there have been some inconveniences for me and Prince. For example, a lot of noises that interrupt my daily naps, a lot of dust and I have more work as the inspector of the house that I am.
Another thing that is bothering me is that they have taken MY FUNPARK as a warehouse. I have no space! Here's proof.
So, I thought that, until the construction is finished, I'll move to another house. Do you, any of my friends, have a little space to share with me and Prince. We are easy going pals. There are just a few little things that need to be known.
We only need:
1. Various places to nap during the day including every bed in the house, couches and chairs.
2. Access to windows to see outside.
3. Access to every door and drawer to check what's inside.
4. At least 8 meals a day of my diet brand (Mom says it's expensive, but nothing is too expensive if it's going to help me maintain my handsomeness and huskyness). A different brand for Prince, he'll eat anything.
5. Permission to go outside to hang out and someone ready to open the door for us whenever we want to come back inside at any time of the day or night.
6. Prawns given to us by hand right into our mouth.
7. Someone to stroke our head at least 10 times a day. Remember not to touch any other part of the body or a bitey will be given.
8. A bedroom with air conditioning, a bed and fluffy pillows.
9. No trips to the Vet and no trips in the car.
10. No snappy dogs, if they get along well with us its ok, they can stay.
Did you see? We're not too demanding, are we?
We'll accept this or a better offer.
So, who will have the privilege to take care of us?