miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2010

I proved Mom wrong!

JEJEJE... yes, I proved Mom wrong. About what? Well, yesterday I asked my friends for a place to stay until the construction on my house is finish. Mom told me that I'm to demanding and hard to please, and for these reasons I wouldn't find anyone that would want to take care of me. But she's wrong. Yes, Mom, I have friends that love me and want me to move in with them. YES!!! My good friend Mario, from Mario's Meowsings, was the first one to answer my request. Then the beautiful Dolly, from The Little Dog Speaks, also volunteered to have me in her house. And my other good friend Max, from Adventures of a Blind Dog in a Big World, also told me that I have a space in his house. All offers are good for me. So, Mom, start packing my things, I'm out of here.

3 comentarios:

  1. Is it too late to put in my bid to have you come stay with us?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good, I'm awaiting your arrival buddy. We'll have a good time.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Pirulo! We are so very far behind in visiting - we are very late, but well, if you could get here (we live pretty far) we would love to have you as our guest while they do the construction!

    ResponderEliminar