jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

Mother Nature

I woke up early this afternoon and was waiting near the door for the first one to come home and open it. Fortunately, The Other One came straight from her work and arrived early. When she opened her door, there I was - she thought to greet her- ready to run out. She allowed me to walk around the backyard, she's not as tough as Mom (I think I'll have her in my pocket, if I had any).


Anyway, I was there just hanging around, my sisters were around, too, when suddenly we heard a thunderstorm. There was this huge gray cloud "running" towards us.

Then, of course, it began to rain. The Other One ran to grab me and I ran, too, trying to escape, but she catched me. Apparently, it was some rain left behind by the second storm, Fiona. It seems that not even Mother Nature wants me to hang out.

By the way, I have a little joke and you'll understand it if you have been following my recent posts: they say Shrek will divorce Fiona. Why? Because Fiona is after Earl! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA......
Well, anyway, if you didn't understand it, look for recent hurricanes in the Caribbean at Wheather Underground's web page.

While you're searchin the Internet, please try to find a good gardener for The Other One. Thanks.

Ola kala!

4 comentarios:

  1. ha ha - you are so funny friend. I did get your joke!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Watch out for those storms. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you.

    Loved the joke.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Piru, you are just too cute:-)
    Jake the red tabby

    ResponderEliminar