martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

Learn Spanish

Mom told me that I should share some knowledge with my furry friends. I decided that I can teach you some basic Spanish words (palabras en español). Here's a list of some common words and phrases:

Hello= Hola
Good morning= Buenos dias
Good afternoon= Buenas tardes
Good night= Buenas noches
What's your name?= ¿Cómo te llamas?
My name is... = Mi nombre es...
What time is it?= ¿Qué hora es?
Friend= Amigo
Furry = Peludo
Dog= Perro
Cat= Gato
Pet= Mascota
Mom= Mamá
Dad= Papá
Brother= Hermano
Sister= Hermana
Party= Fiesta
Nap= Siesta
Home= Hogar
Blog= Bitácora

Here, my asistant, Liah, is going to say some Spanish sentences so you can hear how to say the words. Liah says: Hola. Me llamo Liah. Amo a mi mamá y a mis amigos peludos. Me gusta mi hogar y jugar mucho (that is: "Hello. My name is Liah. I love my Mom and my furry friends. I like my home and to play a lot.").



Get a Voki now!

4 comentarios:

  1. Whoa! I knew all but 4 of them. Do I get an A? Hasta luego mi amigo pelugo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, we knew a bunch of those! Our dad speaks spanish (though you wouldn't guess it by looking at him) because he uses it at work a lot. But our mom is not quite as good at it. We think this was fun - we hope you post more for us (like important stuff - food, treats, things like that!)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ¡Qué bueno, Pirulo! ¡Te felicito!

    Con todo cariño, Niqqi

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks for the spanish lesson buddy. I printed off a copy for easy referral. Really appreciate it.

    ResponderEliminar