martes, 5 de enero de 2010

Cats can read

Some days, when it's raining and I have to be inside the house all day, I have to find something to do between naps. Sometimes, I wonder between Mom's books. Today, I found one very interesting: "The Loss of a Pet: A Guide to Coping with the Grieving Process When a Pet Dies", by Wallace Sife, Ph.D. I got scare when I first read the title. Is it possible that mom bought it because I'm going to die soon? But, no, later I realized it was an old book. So I started to read some parts that mom highlighted and some very interesting quotes. Here are some of them:

"Everything that lives, lives not alone nor for itself". - William Blake
Of course, you have to live to make your cat happy.

"He prayeth well who loveth well both man and bird and beast". - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Animals are a big part of God's creation, we even were created first. So, if you can't love animals your prayers can't be heard. Ok?

"There is no greater sorrow than to recall a time of happiness in misery." -Dante
That's why you should always try to live a happy life.

"There is only one smartest dog in the world, and every child has it."- Anonymous
Now stop, I can't agree with that. Maybe there's a smart dog in the world, but not smarter than any cat.

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: a time to be born and a time to die."- Eccles. 3:1
And any time is a good time to feed your cat- JA, JA, JA

Ola kala!

1 comentario: