lunes, 18 de enero de 2010

Cat fight

Do you want a piece of me? Huh?
COME ON!!! Not so brave, ah?
Pppttuuuu!
MMMRRRRIIIIAAAAUUUUUU!!!


Ejem. Sorry about that, my friends. There was a cat trying to pick up a fight with me and my stepbro Prince.

HOW DARE YOU COME TO MY HOUSE!!!

Oh, sorry again. I'm really really upset. Did you know what I had to do to defend Prince? Lucky him I know a lot of techniques of self defense and martial arts. I know taekwondo, roman wrestling, kung fu panda, judo, juttejutsu, yuyitsu and shih-tzu. As you can imagine, I'm invincible.
Wait, I think I hear that cat again. I'm gonna check. Back in a moment.

Hi, I'm Prince. I have to tell you something about Piru: he's a liar. The truth is that I am the one that defends the house from other cats. I am the one that was fighting with the intruder tonight. Do you want to know where was Piru? He was under Mom's car, hiding, with his eyes really wide open. Oh, here he comes now. Bye.

- What are you doing? Are you writing something?
- Me? Oh, no. You know I don't know how to use that thing.
- Yeah, of course you know I know you don't know.
- Whatever.
- Then, shoo, this is none of your business. I'll continue trying to teach you about self-defense later.
-Hiss.

Sorry about the interruption, my friends. Oh, I'm still upset about that stupid cat trying to hit Prince. So, I think I'm gonna take a nap now to rest a little. Hope that cat had learn his lesson and never comes back.

Ola kala!

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh! I am so glad you were able to make that cat go away!! Good job!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you iz so brave to protekt your territoryz, I would be angry to haz introooderz!

    ResponderEliminar