miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2010

Reading Is Not Just For Dummies

The Other One has a new iPod, so she gave Prince her old one.  Prince was thrilled, but he did not understand quite well how to use it.  So, he ordered online a book with instructions to use it.  I thought it was a dummy decision, because it was a book for dummies.  JOJOJO, how I laughed when it came on the mail!  But, Prince sat down and read all that, now he says he's an expert.  Me?  I told him I don't need a dummy book to learn anything, do I? 

But, I have a confession to make: without Prince's permission, I took the book and read it myself.  I have to admit that it's quite good and easy to understand.  I guess that, after all, you should read to learn about the issues that interest you, even if it's as simple as how to use an iPod or something more deep.  Reading is not just for dummies, is for everyone.  I wonder what my friends like to read about.  Please comment.  


Prince fell asleep reading his book.

He loves his iPod.
Ola kala!

7 comentarios:

  1. I love to read about kitties like you that are smart enough to keep learning!

    I love to read blogs, magazines (Cat Fancy, Rachael Ray, Oprah, People Mag)...all kinds of pet books, philosophy....my Mom and I LOVE TO READ!

    Love, Cody
    Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're right about reading. I can't remember, do you know about #readpawty? If not, check out the #readpawty blog, Anipals Read. http://readpawty.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I likes it when M reads to me from books dat are selected for the #readpawty each month. They are usually stories about anipals, of course. M likes mysteries too, but I don't get into those very much myself.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You guys are so educated, we bet you could take over the world!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I mostly read blogs and the newspaper so I can keep informed of what's going on in the world.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Piru,
    You and Prince are very smart. I don't know about reading but I love to sit on top of my humans' book or newspaper when they read.
    Jake the red tabby

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Reading is SO IMPORTANT!! I am studying to be a Literacy Tutor to help people learn to read and write better. Unless you know, it's hard to believe there are thousands of people out there who struggle on a daily basis with reading simple things.

    They cannot dream of having a blog, or writing a post card, or of reading instructions on a complicated form. Scary eh? Literacy, and reading matters more than anything else. It allows you to read medicine bottles, how to apply kitty flea treatments, ANYTHING!!

    ResponderEliminar