viernes, 2 de abril de 2010

Laundry basket cat

I love to play in the laundry basket. It's the best! I wait until Mom empties it and jump right in.


But Prince doesn't like it. He doesn't understand the dinamics of the play in here.
So, he prefers to leave me alone and go to the club house, he loves it there.Better for me. I'll rather stay here playing with Mom. She puts in a stick and I trap it. Since I was a baby I play with the stick in a laundry basket, It's something Mom and I can do without any intromission of my other brothers and sisters. Oh, how I enjoy it!

3 comentarios:

  1. It looks very cozy.Happy Easter :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Piru! Laundry baskets and a Mum with a stick are really good fun!

    Whicky Wuudler

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Maaaaa! I want a laundry basket toooooo! Everyone has one! Puulllease!

    ResponderEliminar