lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

Club House

Prince and I have a Club House in our backyard. We used some already dropped leaves under a palm tree. Mom told us that we should recycle, so we have an ecological Club House. Yes, indeed, we are green cats (it got nothing to do with the fact that we are too lazy to build anything).

It's a Club House just for us, male cats; no girls allowed. I'm sorry about my dear girly friends. You know I love you all, but we need a place to do our manly things, like take naps and rest.

Well, guess what happened the other day: I was on my way to the club when I saw some girls around our secret palm tree.

"Hey! Who are you? What are you doing here?"
"What? There's another one? Oww, that's something I can't allow. Get away from my Club House!"
What happened was that Prince was distracted following a lizard of something and didn't watch the premises. I decided that we needed more walls, so I sent Prince for more palm leaves.

Efficiently, he found some very fast. I was happy and waiting for him to bring them.

And I waited...

And I waited...

And I waited...

Where is he?


He decided to get some rest. I thought: "What a lazy brother I have!" But, as I say: "If you can't fight against the enemy join them"... so I found a quiet place and decided to take a nap. Indeed I did.


Ola kala!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario