viernes, 24 de diciembre de 2010

Piru: The House's Cook

Oh, today was a really hard day, I worked a lot!!!  What was I doing?  I was at the kitchen aaaaaalllllll day, cooking and cooking because my human brother and sisters were coming to dinner. Here's what I cooked:


Arroz con gandules (rice and green pigeon peas). Recipe: http://www.elboricua.com/arroz_con_gandules.html

I added a banana leaf for more flavor.

Roasted turkey with lots of garlic.  Mmm, delicious!

Potato salad with onions, apples and a lot more.

And for dessert: tembleque.  Recipe: http://www.elboricua.com/tembleque.html

My family was all very happy with all the food.  Well, my work here is done, now it's time for a very well deserve nap.


Oh, I'm exhausted.

Ola kala!

6 comentarios:

  1. Oh wow, it all looks so delicious I can almost smell it through the computer! But what a lot of work you did--you sure earned that nap!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! You haves a cute! cute! tummy! All that food looks so very yummy!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That looks so very yummy. he he - you should be exhausted - cooking for company is hard work.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The food looks so nommy, especially the turkey! Feliz Navidad my pal. *big hug*

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yum yum yum! Merry Christmouse. I can't believe you had to do all the cooking. A cat's work is never done.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Piru, Everything looks so good; why wasn't I invited?
    Jake the red tabby

    ResponderEliminar