Hi, again! I've decided that I'll institute my own Award.
Ola kala is a greek phrase that means "everything's good"; it's one of the etymologies that have been proposed for okay (OK). Okey?
Ah, what do you think about it? Here are the rules:
1. This award will be given to bloggys of furry friends that do or have done things to make the world around them a better one. Those actions don't have to be big ones. Sometimes small things are what we need to be a little more happy each day.
2. Each furry friend that receives this award, have to tell 3 things that he or she does or have done to make the world around them better.
3. Each one has to pass it on to another 5 or more furry friends (as many as you want); those furry friends can be cats, dogs, rabbits, hamsters or any other furrything.
To receive the award's picture, you can copy the one under the title. The award's picture is from "El Morro", the most important Spanish fortress in Puerto Rico. It's in the Old San Juan. "El Morro" is one of a kind and is considered a World Heritage Site. To know more about it you can read here.
Now, I'll start with my list.
What do I do?
1. I purr every night to Mom and show her my tummy when she's working at the computer.
This makes her relax before going to bed.
2. I give kisses everytime Mom asks for them.
3. Mom and I donate money to a local group that rescue homeless animals, get them to the vet
and find them new homes in the island or even overseas.
You see? It's not hard!
Now, the furry friends to receive this award:
1. Albert the Cat: http://albertthecat.blogspot.com/
2. Niqqi: http://niqqi.wordpress.com/
3. Rumblebum: http://rumble-bum.blogspot.com/
4. Blind Maximus: http://blindmaximus.blogspot.com/
5. Ruthi: http://thelittledogspeaks.blogspot.com/
6. Sydpie: http://sydpie.blogspot.com/
7. Confusius Cat: http://confuciuscat.blogspot.com/
8. A Smile a Day: http://ariel-asmileaday.blogspot.com/
9. Cats Who Twitter: http://catswhotwitter.blogspot.com/
10. Epic's Journal: http://epicthecat.blogspot.com/
11. Floof and Fur: http://floofandfur.blogspot.com/
12. Boris Kitty: http://boriskitty.blogspot.com/
13. Call Me the Breeze: http://kittehboi.blogspot.com/
14. Buddy's Blog: http://buddybentley.blogspot.com/
15. House of Cats: http://houseofcats-amy.blogspot.com/
16. The Naughty Kitty Club: http://thenaughtykittyclub.blogspot.com/
17. Petie the Cat: http://petiethecat.blogspot.com/
Oh, so many friends! I'm blessed! Please put the award in your blogs so everybody know you're a furry friend that do your part for a happy life.
Black Cat Appreciation Day
Hace 4 años